- 36/365: Babymoon Cruise
- 35/365: Southernmost Point on Key West
- 34/365: Watching the Superbowl Outside on a Cruise
- 33/365: Looking Forward to What’s in our Future
- 32/365: Babymoon Photo Shoot
- 31/365: Josh and the Hammock
- 30/365: Check Mate
- 29/365: Port Lucayan Lunch Time
- 28/365: Bahama Time
- 27/365: Baby E at 21 Weeks
Blog ArchivesImage Image Image
We couldn’t resist the 45 degree temps out today so we hit the snowy roads and did our run outside today!
If you’ve followed along you’ve noticed I have yet to finish and upload all 365 photos. Heck, last year I quit 6 days in.
Let’s try this again!! Starting in 2014, a photo a day all year! See you Dec 31 this promises to be a good year!!
I’m starting this year 17 weeks pregnant with our first and we couldn’t be more excited!!